Article 1 (General Rules)
1. Personal information is information about an individual that can be used to identify the individual by name or resident registration number (even if the information alone can not identify a specific individual, it can be easily combined with other information and identified).
2. STAYFOLIO takes your privacy very seriously and complies with the privacy regulations under the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection and the Privacy Guidelines established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 2 (personal information collected items and collection methods)
1. Most of the content on the STAYFOLIO platform is freely accessible without registering. In order to use the reservation, promotion and event services in STAYFOLIO, please enter the following information
* ID, Password, Name, Email Address
2. In addition, the following information may be generated and collected in the process of using the service or processing the business.
* Last access date, access IP information, cookie, purchase log, event log
* When signing up for membership, members can select and provide additional information only if they wish. When ordering and booking some goods or services, we require additional information to optimize customer service and reservation processing by identifying the exact order contents that members want.
3. STAYFOLIO collects personal information in the following ways.
* Homepage, Written Form, Fax, Telephone, Consultation Board, E-mail, Event Entry, Reservation Request
* Collect creation information through log analysis program
4. Consent to Collection of Personal Information
5. STAYFOLIO does not accept children under 14 years of age who require the consent of their legal representative.
6. Non-member's Privacy
* Even in the case of non-member orders, the only request for personal information is necessary for reservation information, payment, reservation history inquiry and reservation confirmation, and real name confirmation. In this case, the information will not be used for any purpose other than payment and room reservation related purposes.
* STAYFOLIO also protects nonmembers' personal information on an equal level with members.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting Personal Information and Purpose of Use)
* STAYFOLIO collects personal information for the following purposes.
1. Name, ID, Password: Used for identification process following membership service
2. E-mail Address (Newsletter Receipt): Prompt communication, such as dissemination of notices, confirmation of identity, and complaint handling, guidance of the latest information such as new service, new product or event information
3. Address, phone number: Ensure correct shipping address for reservations and purchases
4. Other optional items: Materials for providing personalized service
Article 4 (Sharing and Providing Personal Information)
* STAYFOLIO provides your personal information as below to provide you with higher quality services.
1. Purpose of using the provided information: Partnership marketing, response to reservation customers and service provision
2. Offered: Accommodation partners and promotions, Event partners
3. Provided Information: Name, e-mail, mobile phone number, address, reservation information (reservation date, accommodation name)
4. Retention and Use Period of Provided Information: Until Withdrawal
* The following exceptions are made.
1. When there is a request from a related agency for investigation purposes pursuant to related laws
2. When there is a request in accordance with the procedures set forth in other relevant laws
3. If users agree in advance
4. However, even in exceptional cases, if information is provided by relevant laws or at the request of an investigative agency, the principle is to notify the parties. Due to legal grounds, we may not be able to inform you. We will make every effort not to provide information indiscriminately against the original purpose of collection and use.
Article 5 (Consignment of Collected Personal Information)
1. Viva Publica, Naver Financial: Transmission of payment information such as credit card and cash payment necessary for product purchase
2. KT Hitel Co., Ltd. : Send SMS, MMS, etc. text messages
3. DirectSend: Send notification talk
4. Stibee: Email Send
5. Amazon Web Service Inc: Infrastructure Provision
6. Reservation product sales partner: Reservation confirmation and customer service
7. Channel Corp: Customer service
Article 6 (Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information)
1. Your personal information will be retained and used only during the period when the company provides the service to the applicant. However, if there are special regulations in other laws, they will be stored according to the related laws.- Membership Information: When you withdraw from membership or are dismissed from membership
* Payment Information: When the payment date of the payment or the expiration date of the claim period expires
* Shipping Information: When the goods or services are delivered or provided
* Collected for temporary purposes, such as surveys and events: When the survey, event, etc. are finished
2. In spite of the principle of immediate destruction when achieving the purpose of collecting personal information, if it is necessary to hold it for a certain period of time due to confirmation of the obligation to the transaction, it will be held for a certain period of time based on the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce.- Record on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 3 years
* Record on payment and supply of goods: 3 years
* Record of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
* Collected for temporary purposes, such as surveys and events: End point of the survey, event, etc.
3. If you request to view the transaction information, etc. held with your consent, the STORY will take measures to ensure that you can view and verify the information without delay.
Article 7 (Destruction Procedure of Personal Information)
In principle, the Portfolio will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure: After the purpose is achieved, the information you enter for membership is stored after a certain period of time, depending on the reasons for data protection according to internal policies and other relevant laws (see Article 6 Retention and Use Period). It is done. This personal information will not be used for any purpose other than that held unless otherwise required by law.
2. Destruction method: Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration, and personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Article 8 (Technical and Administrative Measures for Processing Personal Information)
STAYPOLIO takes the following technical measures to ensure the stability of personal information so that it is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with or damaged.
1. STAYPOLIO is committed to protecting personal information with a firewall and Nescape's SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system.
2. We have been issued a certificate from a world-class security certification company to prevent impersonation of the sta- tion to prevent damage to our customers.
3. Your personal information is protected by a password, and your sensitive data is protected by a separate security feature by encrypting files and transmitted data or by using file locks.
4. STAYPOLIO has adopted a security device (SSL or SET) that can securely transmit personal information on the network using cryptographic algorithms.
STAYPOLIO has limited access to your personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
1. Person who performs marketing business directly with user
2. Person who performs personal information protection business such as personal information protection officer and person in charge
3. Persons who are inevitable in processing other personal information
* We provide regular in-house training and outsourced training for employees who handle personal information on their obligations to acquire new security technologies and to protect their personal information.
* When entering the company, we have established internal procedures to prevent the leakage of information by employees in advance and to audit the compliance of the personal information processing policy and compliance of employees through the security pledge of all employees.
* The takeover of the personal information processor takes place in a secure manner and clarifies the responsibility for personal information accidents after entering and leaving the company.
* Access to the computer room and data storage room is set up as a special protected area.
* STAYPOLIO is not responsible for what happens because of personal mistakes or the risks of the Internet. In order to protect your personal information, each member should properly manage and take responsibility for their ID and password.
* In addition, if the internal manager's mistake or technical management accident causes loss, leakage, tampering or damage of personal information, STAYPOLIO will notify you immediately and take appropriate measures and compensation.
Article 9 (link site)
Article 10 (Posts)
1. STAYPOLIO values your posts and do our best to protect them from tampering, corruption or deletion. However, this is not the case:
* Spam and commercial posts (e.g., lucky letters, ads on specific sites, etc.)
* Disparage others by disseminating false facts for the purpose of slandering others
* Disclosure of other people's rights without consent, infringement of the copyrights of third parties, etc.
2. In order to promote a desirable bulletin board culture, the STORY reveals the path of movement of certain parts of the public without the consent of others. Otherwise, you can delete it after explicit or individual warning.
3. Fundamentally, all responsibility and responsibility for the post lies with the individual author. In addition, information voluntarily disclosed through posts cannot be protected, so please consider carefully before disclosing the information.
Article 11 (Rights and Obligations of Users)
1. Please enter your personal information accurately and up-to-date to prevent accidents. You are responsible for any accidents caused by incorrect information that you enter, and your membership may be lost if you enter false information, such as theft of other information.
2. You have the right to privacy and the obligation to protect yourself and not infringe on the information of others. Please be careful not to leak your personal information, including your password, and be careful not to compromise the personal information of others, including your posts. If you fail to do this and damage the information and dignity of others, you may be punished by the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use and Information Protection.
3. Always keep in mind that personal information that you voluntarily provide online (such as bulletin boards, emails, or chats) may be collected and used by others. This means that if you post personal information online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unsolicited messages in response from others.
4. When using the service in a public place, do not expose your password and log out after you finish using the service.
Article 12 (Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise Them)
1. You can view or edit your registered personal information at any time, or you can request to unsubscribe.
2. If you would like to view, correct or unsubscribe your personal information, please contact STAYPOLIO in writing, by phone or e-mail.
* STAYPOLIO representative number: 1670-4123
* STAYPOLIO Mail: email@example.com
* STAYPOLIO Fax: 02-738-1599
3. STAYPOLIO handles personal information that has been canceled or deleted at your request as described in "Article 6 Retention and Use Period" and cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
Article 13 (Matters Regarding Installation, Operation and Rejection of Automatic Collection Device of Personal Information)
2. STAYPOLIO cookie managementSTAYPOLIO operates cookies for your convenience. The information collected by the cookie through the cookie is for the member ID only. No other information is collected. The member ID collected by the cookie through the cookie is used for the following purposes:
* Provide differentiated information according to individual interests
* Provide shopping cart service and information on shopping items
* Analyze the frequency of staying members and non-members, or staying time, for service reorganization and marketing
3. Cookies expire on browser shutdown or logout.
4. Installation and Rejection of Cookies
* You have the option to install cookies. As a result, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, confirm each time a cookie is stored, or refuse to store all cookies.
* However, if you refuse to store cookies, some services that require a login may be difficult to use. How to specify whether cookies are allowed.
* For Internet Explorer: Select [Internet Options] from the [Tools] menu → click [Privacy] → [Advanced] → select whether to allow cookies
* For Safari: Select [Preferences] from [Safari] in the menu bar on the top left of MacOS → go to [Security] in the [Preferences] window and select whether or not to accept cookies
Article 14 (Contact Information Protection)
1. We value your opinion and you have the right to always receive a sincere answer from a question.
2. In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the following departments are designated.
3. The contact for the Customer center is: [Stay Portfolio Customer Team]
* Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone : 1670-4123
* Fax : 02-738-1599
* Address: 2F Stayopolitan, 74 Tongin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
4. Phone calls are only available from 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday through Friday. (Closed on weekends and holidays)
5. We will respond sincerely within 24 hours after receipt by e-mail, fax or mail. However, after the working hours or on weekends and holidays, the next day's treatment is the rule.
6. If you need to consult other personal information, you can contact the Personal Information Infringement Report Center, the Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center, or the National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center.
Personal Information Infringement Report Center 118 / http://www.118.or.kr/ email@example.com / 02-3480-3600
The Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center http://icic.sppo.go.kr/ 02-392-0330
National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center http://ctrc.go.kr/
Article 15 (Personal Information Protection Officer and Person in Charge)
STAYFOLIO is committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In the event of an accident that contravenes the information you informed us in protecting your personal information, the personal information manager is responsible. However, despite technical supplementary measures, we are not responsible for any damages caused by unexpected accidents caused by basic network risks such as hacking, and various disputes caused by visitors' posts. The person responsible for the handling of your personal information is as follows and we respond quickly and sincerely to personal information inquiries.
| Personal Information Protection Officer | Name: Baek Gyeong-Hun Organization: Platform part Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 070-5158-9012 FAX: 02-738-1599 | | --- | --- | | Privacy Officer | Commerce team: Lee Jeong-Min Team Leader Series part: Ho Jeong-Mu Team Leader Development team: Park Bibong Team Leader Management team: Kim Mi-Jun Team Leader | | General Inquiries | Department : Customer Service Email: email@example.com Phone: 1670-4123 FAX: 02-738-1599 |
Article 16 (duty of notice)
* Effective Date of Personal Information Processing: November 16, 2021